Valentines Day: Match your look with party theme
A little black dress is a party staple, but imagine wearing it to a beach or jungle! Dress up according to the venue you are in for the forthcoming Valentine’s Day celebrations Feb 14, says an expert.
New Delhi: A little black dress is a party staple, but imagine wearing it to a beach or jungle! Dress up according to the venue you are in for the forthcoming Valentine’s Day celebrations Feb 14, says an expert.
Fashion designer Divvya Bhatnagar doles out few tips:
* Beach party: A brunch by the beach is a casual event but it is important to wear something comfortable. Combine a wrap-around long skirt with a knotted shirt and flat footwear. A beaded neckpiece will help to accessorise the look.
* Jungle or mountain lodge: As most jungles are hot, humid and wet places, denims with a white collared shirt and a chunky belt will go with fringed boots.
* Rooftop house party: A long floral maxi dress with a slit can be teamed up with a beaded neckpiece. Block heels or stilettos will define the silhouette better.
* City pub: A short printed, fitted dress, with chunky earrings will set you on a party mode. Add a belt to accentuate the waistline.
- TikTok's fate to be decided, Supreme Court directs Madras High Court to hear plea on Apr 24
- Election Commission submits a detailed report in Supreme Court on biopic of PM Modi
- Foreigner held with satellite phone at Jaipur airport
- 2 JD-S members among Indians killed in Sri Lanka blasts
- Accident turns out to be murder in Muzaffarnagar