Katy Perry's sunflower dress sparks controversy in Taiwan
Katy Perry has sparked controversy by wearing a sunflower dress at her Prismatic World Tour in Taiwan as it was the symbol of Taiwan\'s anti-China protest last year.
Katy Perry has sparked controversy by wearing a sunflower dress at her Prismatic World Tour in Taiwan as it was the symbol of Taiwan's anti-China protest last year.
The 'Roar' hitmaker draped the national flag of Taiwan over her shoulders while wearing a shiny green frock adorned with large sunflowers, while her back-up dancers also wore sunflower-themed costumes, News.com.au reported.
- After 22 defeats, tea seller ready to battle again in the LS polls for 23rd time
- Communal politics takes centrestage in WB as TMC, BJP fight for supremacy
- Those who refer to Hindutva as terrorism are anti-nationals, says Pragya Thakur
- No sympathy wave for BJP after Parrikar's death: Congress leader
- Bihar expecting lies and jumlas in PM rally: Tejashwi Yadav