Parents want to indulge more in designer wear for kids
An increasing number of people are willing to splurge on designer-wear for their children, says a co-founder of kidswear fashion brand Kidology.
New Delhi: An increasing number of people are willing to splurge on designer-wear for their children, says a co-founder of kidswear fashion brand Kidology.
To increase its presence across the country, Kidology has collaborated with online shopping portal Snapdeal, thereby becoming the first kidswear brand in portal's 'The Designer Studio', which already features creations by Ritu Kumar, Rajesh Pratap Singh and Manish Arora.
“The purchasing power for kids’ apparel has increased and the parents want to indulge more in the designer/premium wear not only for themselves but for their children too. We are getting a lot of orders from the tier-II cities of India, thus proving that the demand is high in such areas too.
"Our association with Snapdeal will enable the connoisseurs to have access to premium kidswear products conveniently,” Ankur Mittal, co-founder, Kidology said in a statement.
Talking about this upsurge in the demand for premium apparel for children in India, Priyanjali Dang, category manager of Snapdeal, said: "We are expanding our bouquet of brands in the children's apparel segment by introducing 'The Designer Studio' section in kids segment with Kidology."
- Political campaigning banned, locals fined for not voting at this Gujarat village
- No one with clean image in BJP, hence Pragya Thakur given ticket: Baghel
- 'I might get attacked': Hardik Patel fears threat to life, asks for police security
- Indira Jaising questions court's handling of allegations against CJI
- GOGOI faces sexual harassment charges