Looks to try out for theme party
When it comes to parties, the very first thing that strikes everyones mind is the kind of clothes and shoes they have to wear on the occasion It is very difficult to choose what kind of shoes goes well with the particular theme outfit
When it comes to parties, the very first thing that strikes everyone's mind is the kind of clothes and shoes they have to wear on the occasion. It is very difficult to choose what kind of shoes goes well with the particular theme outfit.
Tabby Bhatia, Director of Voganow, and Harkirat Singh, Managing Director of Woodland, give their advice to ease your task:
- For garden/BBQ party: BBQ party are like friends and family gathering to build conversation and strengthen your bonds. The best thing about BBQ party is that individual has many options -- formal/semi-formal/casual look.
If you're unsure about the dress code, casual blue denim jeans with white tshirt and coloured blazer is a cool combo for the party. To get along, white sneakers are perfect to raise the party bar.
- Beach party: For all the fun under the sun, nothing can beat a beach party. And the best thing is style rules are on the top to get a relaxed seaside look. Slide in slip-ons is the best option to make you comfortable at the beach and enjoy the moment.
Match your Ironic quoted tshits with vibrant bermuda for seaside party and do not forget to wear sunglasses and hat to add more style in your outfit.
- Cocktail party: Black tie is high in fashion when we talk about cocktail parties. It looks decent, classy and enhances your personality in all. Wearing a black tie/bow tie with tuxedo could be expensive for some so you can pair it with crisp white shirt and black trouser to go along.
Well, many opt for sheen black laces shoes for the outfit but experiments are good to try different and look unique. One can go with double monk black formal shoes as well for style statement.
- Office party: Shoes are an essential part of our attire especially when it comes to office party and one need to dress up little formally. A pair of mustard brown or tan leather brogues goes well with a black/navy blue blazer and a white shirt, this makes for the finest combination. This look can be completed with a suave silk tie in your favourite colour, with a striped or dotted pattern which will give it a classy look.
- House party: The key to crack a casual dress code is deciphering what kind of ‘casual' look you want to go with. For house party, one can opt for a completely casual look and be comfortable in chic footwear like sneakers, slider slip-ons and slippers. A denim shirt teamed with distressed jeans along with blue sneakers would really be apt for the occasion. One can also wear shorts with a cool tee; this will go very well with a pair of trendy flip flops. Chocolate brown leather jackets with ankle-length or high-top boots can also look great for a home party.