Hydrate your lips with the Best lip Shades this Winter for your Skin Tone
Winter is the time to keep the lips hydrated all day long so weve curated the best perfect lip shades from berry to fuchsia to red for every skin tone, whether you have a fair, meduim, olive, or dark complexion
Winter is the time to keep the lips hydrated all day long so we've curated the best perfect lip shades - from berry to fuchsia to red for every skin tone, whether you have a fair, meduim, olive, or dark complexion.
Bold is the colour for winter to swipe up. You and your pout will be covered in one pretty pigmented shades below. Prepare to pucker up (muah)!
1. Maybelline New York Color Sensational Shine Compulsion Lipstick In Berry Blackmail
A berry shade for light skin tones:
On the sheer side, this blackberry stain won't overwhelm fair complexion.
2. Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Extreme In Ideal
A red shade for light skin tones:
Rock a blue- red! It will contrast beautifully and give a festive feel
3. Bobbi Brown Luxe Matte Lip Color In Crown Jewel
A berry shade for light skin tones
A blue- based plum color will help neutralize any redness. Bonus: It will also make teeth look whiter.
4. Revlon Matte is Everything Super Lustrous Lipstick In Femme Future Pink
A fushia shade for medium skin tones
You can wear just about any shade of pink-so why not go for a fun bubblegum?
5. CoverGirl Exhibitionist Lipstick Metallic in Rendezvous
A berry shade for olive skin tones
Metallic flecks in this purple hue play up your skin's golden undetones.
6. Clinique Dramatically Different Lipstick Shaping Lip Colour In Strut
A Fushia shade for olive skin tones
Skewing more raspberry, the warmth in this hue will complement- not clash- with olive skin.
7. L'Oreal Paris Colour RIche Ultra Matte Lipstick In Berry Extreme
A berry shade for dark skin tones
Va- Va voom ! Opt for a deep, vamp shade like this eggplant- you can totally handle it.