Signs that your Relationship is Taking a taking a toll on you & It's Time to Hit the Escape Button
Like most other things, its very natural with human beings to feel bored in a relationship But being bored in a relationship is a real thing It can either set in gradually in ones life or the realization can hit you all of a sudden with the passing time
Like most other things, it's very natural with human beings to feel bored in a relationship. But being bored in a relationship is a real thing. It can either set in gradually in one's life or the realization can hit you all of a sudden with the passing time.
But does one experience this?
The thing of boredom is can make you experience different layers of emotions: like denial, guilt, hesitation, acceptance and finally a change. Theres' no exact science or formula behind this that can help fix this either. It's just what it is: natural.
There will come a time when both partners may end up feeling unhappy. But you dont have to be. There's no point dragging a dead horse around, and if you or your partner feel moving on is the best option, then may be it is. Here are some signs that nay suggest you're bored in your relationship and it's time to call it quits(minus the drama)
1. one finds it hard to imagine a future with them.
2. The smallest things can sometimes seem annoying
3.Any thing you plan with your partner you never get excited about it
4. You tend to give excuses when you have to spend time with them. and the remaining time is taken up by excuses
5. You both find yourselves glued to your phones when you're meant to be hanging out together.
6. One of you says they're actually bored
7. You're not having your usual heart-to-heart conversations over beer and music
8. You can actually feel the distance growing between you and yet somehow you're not doing anything about it.
9.Once you wanted to put efforts and change some things in your relationship but now you dont want anymore.
10. when a partner is exhausted in a relationship, they find it easier spending time with friends or just with oneself.
11. Your friends will get to notice that you dont talk much about your partner as much.
12. The SEX isn't what it used to be
13. You often find yourself reminiscing about the time you were single
14. You will start making travel plans. solo travel plans.
15 You're staying back at work more often. On purpose.
16. You're stalking you're ex's social media
17. You get relieved when they say they won't be able to come over.