- Gandhi is the only Mahatma and Father of the Nation: Siddaramaiah
- Why India must continue to engage with Maldives despite election of pro-China President
- Unveiling Pahadi Thal: A culinary odyssey through the Himalayas
- Kharge meets Maken, a day after appointing him as Congress treasurer
- September 2023 Australia's driest month on record since 1900
- NASA postpones probe to explore metal-rich asteroid to Oct 12
- Goa heading towards worst form of economic crisis, says LoP Yuri Alemao
- When it comes to election campaigning, lie brazenly: Jairam to PM Modi over comments on Rajasthan
- Modi’s visit aimed at helping BRS win: Revanth
- World Bank retains Cambodia's growth forecast at 5.5% in 2023
The Ugly Indians Beautify Ugly India
The Ugly Indians Beautify Ugly India. In a country where we see, crib but never do something about it, there is a group formed by a few socially responsible citizens who have decided to do something.
In a country where we see, crib but never do something about it, there is a group formed by a few socially responsible citizens who have decided to do something. The group, known by the name The Ugly Indian and formed by an anonymous group of people from Bangalore selects public rest rooms that needs to be cleaned, walls that need repair to work on them. They even clean the roads and parks and place a dustbin in every place they can.
They do everything that can be done to make their city a better place to live in. when asked why the anonymity, they simply say that they are not doing anything for publicity so they do not see a point in revealing their identities! They follow the philosophy ‘Kaam chalu mooh bandh’-Stop Talking, Start Doing.
Using social networking sites such as Facebook for publicising has definitely helped them get noticed, as many youngsters have taken them as an inspiration and started performing similar activities in different parts of the country.