- PIL in SC seeks directions to Centre and States to consider reasonable demands of farmers
- ISL 2023-24: Bengaluru FC push for playoffs against Hyderabad FC in Sunil Chhetri's 150th outing
- Creditors face haircut of 68% on admitted claims under IBC
- Shri Ramcharitmanas row: SC grants 2 weeks to UP government to file its reply on Swami Prasad Maurya's plea
- PVL Season 3: Calicut Heroes blaze through Delhi Toofans to get dominant win
- NewsClick row: Court grants Delhi Police 20 more days to file charge sheet in UAPA case
- Swaad of South Unveils Newest Outlet in Madhapur, Offering a Fusion of Tradition and Innovation in South Indian Vegetarian Cuisine
- This universal story about the tragic isolation of old age will move and stir Kannada and Telugu audiences: Deepak Qazir Kejriwal
- NIT Calicut and Vehant Technologies Signs MoU to Co-Teach Students and Jointly Work on AI/ML Projects
- List of Environmentally-Friendly Products Spearheading Green Movement for a Healthier Planet
People of Jammu and Kashmir want peace, not packages: Omar Abdullah
Against the backdrop of Prime Minister Narendra Modi\'s Rs. 80,000 package for Jammu and Kashmir, the state\'s former chief minister Omar Abdullah today said that packages alone will not address the Kashmir issue and that people of the state were looking for peace.
Against the backdrop of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Rs. 80,000 package for Jammu and Kashmir, the state's former chief minister Omar Abdullah today said that packages alone will not address the Kashmir issue and that people of the state were looking for peace.