Bluff, bluster, intimidation: Sonia Gandhi
Congress Parliamentary Party chief Sonia Gandhi on Wednesday said that bluff, bluster and intimidation have been the philosophy of governance of the Prime Minister Narendra Modiled BJP government
New Delhi: Congress Parliamentary Party chief Sonia Gandhi on Wednesday said that “bluff, bluster and intimidation” have been the philosophy of governance of the Prime Minister Narendra Modi-led BJP government.
“Truth and transparency have been brazenly tossed aside,” she said. Sonia Gandhi claimed that the last five years have been a time of unprecedented economic stress and social strain for the country.
“The very foundations of our democratic republic, of our secular republic have come under systematic assault by the Modi government. The very values, principles and provisions of our Constitution have come under continued attack by the Modi government.”
Addressing the Parliamentary Party’s general body meeting, the UPA chairperson also blamed the Modi government for “subverting institutions, hounding political suppressed dissent”.
- Election Results: At 25, BJD Lawmaker Is Youngest Member Of Parliament
- ISIS boat reportedly sets off from Sri Lanka, Kerala coast on high alert
- Congress worker killed by suspected Naxals in Chhattisgarh
- CJI sexual harassment case: BCI disappointed over views of 2 ex-SC judges
- 52 Congress Lawmakers Come From 18 States, Union Territories