- NEET Aspirant, 21, Takes Life In Kota, Marking 29th Suicide This Year
- Major Cocaine Bust At Paradip Port: 22 Kg Haul Worth ₹220 Crore Seized From Indonesian Cargo Ship
- Karnataka govt won't indulge in preventing any act of creative expressions: Siddaramaiah
- Delhi HC grants anticipatory bail to Unnao gang-rape victim, mother in forgery case
- 4th T20I: Rinku, Jitesh, Jaiswal help India to 174/9 against Australia
- Suvendu Adhikari files RTI seeking details of recruitment in state health services since 2011
- Games24x7 joins hands with K'taka govt for GameTech Accelerate programme
- Long Covid patients may suffer chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms long-term
- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
Pregnant monkey pays visit to Lord Hanuman devotee during her baby shower
A pregnant monkey visited a home here, in Tumkur while the family was celebrating a baby shower ritual The pregnant woman, for whom the ritual was organized, happens to be a devotee of Lord Hanuman She offered the monkey sweet and other food
Tumkur:A pregnant monkey visited a home here, in Tumkur while the family was celebrating a baby shower ritual. The pregnant woman, for whom the ritual was organized, happens to be a devotee of Lord Hanuman. She offered the monkey sweet and other food.
Popularly known as "Godh Bharai", this ritual is a common practice in Indian culture, that celebrates motherhood and the onset of a new family member. The practice is to ensure the unborn baby and its mother have the family's blessings and abundance. The pregnant woman is pampered with her favourite food, and is offered gifts in the form of gold and other kind.