- Telangana: Shower of sops on June 2
- McCullum doubles down on England’s attacking plan
- Medvedev’s first round loss impacts battle for world No. 1
- Anantapur: Sandarbham emerging as voice of voiceless
- Kiran George upsets World No 9 Shi Yu
- Anantapur: Regional cluster group meeting of varsities held at JNTUA
- Mohit Sharma opens up on heart breaking last over
- Sara ‘scolded’ mum Amrita Singh for buying towel for Rs 1,600, reveals Vicky
- Allari Naresh’s Telugu action thriller ‘Ugram’ set for OTT release on June 2
- CM working towards achieving 17 sustainable development goals: Malladi Vishnu
Reasons why second marriage is better
Reasons Why Second Marriage Is Better
New York: If your first marriage did not work out, you don't have to worry, because there are few reasons why second marriage can be better than the first one.
You get older at the time of second marriage and thus, you get wiser as well. You are more verbal to your second life partner and you know what you want from your life.
Kids from the first marriage can be a disadvantage as well. You have to baby-sit them at odd hours and have to plan your bedroom sessions accordingly.
However, if you are tying the knot again, you and your new spouse will have more understanding with the kids and you can always plan weekends alone, the Huffington Post reported.
Arguments are something at which you will gain hand-on experience till the time you walk down the aisle second time.
You will know what to speak and how to speak with respect honoring the other person's point of view.
Second marriage is also an opportunity to right past wrongs. You will have so much to learn from your last marriage, undoubtedly. You won't repeat the same mistakes again.
Second marriage will also allow you to be more emotionally close with your spouse. You will realize that you have someone really close you can always look up to.