- Daycare Arrangements Result in Maximum Increase in Job Productivity Among Working Moms KLAY’s Survey Reveals
- Underwater adventures: James Cameron shares secrets of filming ‘Avatar’
- A tale of karma and destiny
- Infertility major problem for humans
- Hyderabad: BJP task force to study people’s issues
- A global call to action against tobacco
- AYUSH Integrated Medicine for Holistic Healing
- Joint replacement surgery
- Hyderabad: Government maps out monsoon safety plan for civic bodies
- Appropriate weight gain in pregnancy
India, SA to play three Tests, seven ODIs
Mumbai (PTI): India's tour of South Africa later this year will commence with the visitors playing T20 and 50-over internationals against the hosts...
Mumbai (PTI): India's tour of South Africa later this year will commence with the visitors playing T20 and 50-over internationals against the hosts before taking them on in a three-Test series. According to the schedule of the matches released on Monday by Cricket South Africa, India will commence their tour with a T20 tour match against an SA Invitation XI at Potchefstroom on November 18 to gear up for the two-match T20 International series slated for November 21 and 24. The visitors will then plunge into the best-of-seven ODI rubber, to be held between November 27 and December 15, prior to engaging the world's top-ranked team in a three-Test rubber from December 26 this year to January 19, 2014. The three Tests will be played at Kingsmead (Durban), Sahara Park Newlands (Capetown) and the Wanderers (Johannesburg). They will play two two-day warm-up games before the Test series.