Virat Kohli's aggression is amazing: Brett Lee
Australian cricketer Brett Lee, who is currently in India to promote his film UnIndian, terms India skipper Virat Kohli as the best cricketer at the moment.
Mumbai: Australian cricketer Brett Lee, who is currently in India to promote his film "UnIndian", terms India skipper Virat Kohli as the best cricketer at the moment.
“I feel Virat is the best cricketer at the moment. Sachin (Tendulkar) is the best batsman and now I feel Virat (Kohli) is tremendous from his work ethic.... his aggression is amazing. People look up to him,” Lee told reportere here.
The former Australian fast bowler also says that he still loves cricket but getting into acting is the second innings of his life.
"I still love cricket. You will always respect the game enough but this is my second innings,” he said.
Talking about his film "UnIndian", he said: "I want people to enjoy the film. It's a romantic comedy and there is humuor and lot of passion."
“This film is about a cross cultural relationship. After watching it, lot of people have come and said that's what we are going through,” he added.
Directed by Anupam Sharma, “UnIndian” also features Tannishtha Chatterjee, Supriya Pathak, Akash Khurana and Gulshan Grover.
- MP government to reopen 12-year-old murder case against Pragya Thakur
- Why hesitate to declare DMK is with Congress? AIADMK asks MK Stalin
- Supreme Court refuses to set up special bench for ex-Kolkata top cop's plea
- Opposition insulting people's mandate by blaming EVMs: Naqvi
- Kamal Nath mocks exit polls as entertainment polls