- BetterPlace partners Microsoft to empower frontline workers across Asia
- Putin 'may try to blow up largest nuclear plant in Europe, warns Ukraine
- Free travel guarantee for women: Private bus owners protest
- YS Jagan denies early elections speculation, says YSRCP would win again
- MSP For Paddy Hiked
- AP EAPCET 2023 results are likely to be released in the next week
- OTT streaming of Naga Chaitanya-starrer ‘Custody’ locked for June 9
- ChatGPT banned for Apple employees, but Tim Cook uses it
- Flipkart's Big Saving Days: Unbelievable Discounts on Newly Launched Blaupunkt TVs
- Chinese Snooker Association vows to issue harsh punishment towards players over match-fixing
Argentina\'s veteran defensive midfielder Javier Mascherano announced his retirement from international football on Saturday after his team\'s 3-4 loss to France in the World Cup Round-of-16.
Kazan: Argentina's veteran defensive midfielder Javier Mascherano announced his retirement from international football on Saturday after his team's 3-4 loss to France in the World Cup Round-of-16.
"The whole story is over," said Mascherano, who is Argentina's most capped player in history with 146 appearances.
"From now on I'll be just another fan of the Argentina team. It's over. The dream has finished."