- YS Viveka murder: CBI court adjourns hearing on YS Bhaskar Reddy's bail plea, asks CBI to file counter
- Hyderabad: Not all minorities vote for AIMIM, flays KTR
- Kamal Haasan wishes Mani Ratnam on his b'day; calls him ‘doyen of Indian cinema’
- OTT releases to watch for in June, 2023
- State government ignores Governor on Telangana Formation Day celebrations
- Eye drops slow nearsightedness progression in kids: Study
- A unique amalgamation of sport and fashion
- RTC drivers love their profession and work with commitment: Sajjanar
- ‘Neela Nannila’ is a lovely melody from “7:11 PM”
- This film will break boundaries that both ‘Baahubali’ and ‘RRR’ haven’t done: Rana Daggubati
Madan to head TS roller-skating
S Madan Mohan Reddy will be the President of Roller Skating Association of Telangana while Nirmal Prasad Singh will be the General Secretary
Hyderabad: S Madan Mohan Reddy will be the President of Roller Skating Association of Telangana while Nirmal Prasad Singh will be the General Secretary.
They were elected unanimously in the elections held after the Annual General Body meeting at Lal Bahadur Stadium here on Sunday. Election was held for all affiliated districts of Telangana.
Office-bearers: President: S Madan Mohan Reddy; Senior Vice-President: Rampershad Srivastava; Vice-Presidents: SR Prem Raj, K Rajender Parsad Chowdary; General Secretary: Nirmal Prasad Singh; Additional General Secretary: U Vittala; Joint Secretaries: M Krishna Murty, Ch Raghu, I Ramakrishna; Treasurer: KR Mahendra; Executive Committee Members: Dharmender Prasad Singh, M Dayanand Gandhi, P Rajeshwar, Md Yakub.