- Hyderabad: Not all minorities vote for AIMIM, flays KTR
- Kamal Haasan wishes Mani Ratnam on his b'day; calls him ‘doyen of Indian cinema’
- OTT releases to watch for in June, 2023
- State government ignores Governor on Telangana Formation Day celebrations
- Eye drops slow nearsightedness progression in kids: Study
- A unique amalgamation of sport and fashion
- RTC drivers love their profession and work with commitment: Sajjanar
- ‘Neela Nannila’ is a lovely melody from “7:11 PM”
- This film will break boundaries that both ‘Baahubali’ and ‘RRR’ haven’t done: Rana Daggubati
- Guntur Kaaram glimpse sets all-time record
PV Sindhu loses to Chen Yufei
Hyderabadbased Kidambi Srikanth and PV Sindhu lost their respective matches to crash out of the 1 million China Open World Tour Super 1000 tournament in Changzhou on Friday
Hyderabad: Hyderabad-based Kidambi Srikanth and PV Sindhu lost their respective matches to crash out of the $1 million China Open World Tour Super 1000 tournament in Changzhou on Friday.
In a marathon match, third seed Sindhu lost to fifth seed Chen Yufei of China 11-21, 21-11, 15-21 while seventh seed Srikanth lost to third seed Kento Momota of Japan in staright games 21-9 , 21-11.
After losing the first game, Sindhu bounced back in style but failed to match the pace of her opponent in the third game and thus lost the issue.
In men's singles match, Srikanth was outplayed in every department of the game. Right from the start Momota overpowered the Guntur player and bagged the issue easily. With this, India's campaign in the tournament has ended.