- Stalkers a rising threat to women, take cops off guard
- Dr Beena Unnikrishnan: Her work showcases feminine power of Yogini goddesses of the 9th century
- Suryapet: CM K Chandrasekhar Rao policies expanded cultivation area says G Jagadish Reddy
- Opposition calls for Railway Minister's Ashwini Vaishnaw resignation
- Now Indian girls aspire to build world-class apps, solve problems
- I bowed my head to advice of Gandhis and Kharge: DKS on chief ministership
- Bhongir: Rythu Utsav turned battle ground for Congress, BRS leaders
- Rs 43 cr bid tops liquor vends auction in Gurugram
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Khammam: Many advocates join BRS
Shaw hits 134 as India score 364/4 vs WI on Day 1
Prithvi Shaw became Indias youngest centurion on debut as the hosts reached 364 for 4 against West Indies on the opening day of the first Test
Rajkot: Prithvi Shaw became India's youngest centurion on debut as the hosts reached 364 for 4 against West Indies on the opening day of the first Test.
Shaw scored 134 off 154 balls while Cheteshwar Pujara made 86. Skipper Virat Kohli was unbeaten on 72 off 137 balls with Rishabh Pant (17 off 21 balls) for company.
Brief Scores: India 364/4 (Prithvi Shaw 134 off 154 balls, Cheteshwar Pujara 86, Virat Kohli 72 batting, Ajinkya Rahane 41) vs West Indies.