- No break for Balakrishna in the coming year; actor busy with multiple projects
- Ravi Teja’s next flick title to be out soon; ‘Eagle’ is in consideration!
- Official: Arjun Das comes on board for ‘OG’
- Aha’s original project with Allu Arjun on board; here is the proof
- ‘Veera Simha Reddy’ 100 days function held in a grand way
- 2.60 crore people benefitted from PM Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana in Andhra: BJP President JP Nadda
- DMK has major role to play in opposition alliance: Udhayanidhi Stalin
- Odisha: Bharatanatyam guru dies on stage
- Andy Murray accepts wildcard for Nottingham Open
- Cauvery Tribunal unlikely to take up Makedatu Dam issue
Kohli fastest to enter 10k club
India skipper Virat Kohli on Wednesday surpassed batting maestro Sachin Tendulkar to become the fastest batsman to amass 10,000 runs in Oneday Internationals ODI
Visakhapatnam: India skipper Virat Kohli on Wednesday surpassed batting maestro Sachin Tendulkar to become the fastest batsman to amass 10,000 runs in One-day Internationals (ODI).
Kohli reached the milestone in his 205th ODI innings, 54 innings quicker than Tendulkar. The 29-year-old is the fifth Indian batsman and 13th overall to achieve the landmark.
Besides Kohli and Tendulkar (18,426), the other Indian batters to achieve the feat are former skippers Sourav Ganguly (11,363), Rahul Dravid (10,889) and Mahendra Singh Dhoni, who reached the milestone not very long ago.
Bangladesh, England, New Zealand and Zimbabwe are yet to have a player reach the 10,000-run mark in this format.
Virat Kohli became only the second batsmen to go past the 1000-run mark this calendar year.
During the course of his 157-run innings, Kohli joined Englishman Jonny Bairstow as only two players to score 1000 runs in 2018.
The India skipper sits pretty at the top in the list of most runs scored this calendar year with 1046 runs to his name in comparison to Bairstow’s 1025 in 22 innings.