- Real Madrid signs Bellingham from Borussia Dortmund for over 100 million euros
- RSS chief to be in Udaipur on June 8-9
- BRS govt's efforts led to sustainable, constant availability of water: MLC Kavitha
- Pak Army top brass vows to tighten noose around masterminds of May 9 'rebellion'
- Karnataka's free power scheme to cost Rs 13,000 crore annually
- Vadnagar Railway station gets a facelift
- Woman commits suicide in J&K after failing civil service exams
- Doing good for others is beneficial to children's emotional, physical health: Study
- 'Oppn meeting will be held on June 23 in Patna': JD-U leader
- 1 in every 7 cars sold now an EV, China's BYD dominate again
Kohli, Pujara take India to 70 for 2 at tea
Skipper Virat Kohli and Cheteshwar Pujara raised a 62run stand to take India to 70 for two at tea in reply to Australias first innings total of 326 on the second day of the second Test, here Saturday
Perth: Skipper Virat Kohli and Cheteshwar Pujara raised a 62-run stand to take India to 70 for two at tea in reply to Australia's first innings total of 326 on the second day of the second Test, here Saturday.
Australia began at 277 for six and added 49 runs to their overnight total. Marcus Harris (70) top scored for the hosts while paceman Ishant Sharma (4/41) took four wickets for India.
Mitchell Starc cleaned up Murali Vijay (0) Josh Hazlewood accounted for other opener KL Rahul (2). Kohli was unbeaten on 37 and Pujara was batting on 23 when the break was taken as India trail by 256 runs.
India lead the four-match series 1-0. Brief Scores: Australia first innings: 326 all out in 108.3 overs (Marcus Harris 70, Travis Head 58; Ishant Sharma 4/41, Jaspriot Bumeah 2/53, Hanuma Vihari 2/53). India first innings: 70 for 2 in 32 overs. (V Kohli batting 37, C Pujara batting 23; M Strac 1/12, J Hazlewood 1/30).