- Hyderabad: TASA spreads awareness on need to protect environment
- Eco-Vizag to focus on five mantras
- Tirupati: Rallies, plantation programmes mark World Environment Day
- ‘Adipurush’ pre release event: Never seen before arrangements going on at the venue
- Sivakarthikeyan finishes dubbing for ‘Maaveeran’
- World Environment Day: Measures to conserve environment highlighted
- Rangareddy: Man held for selling fake cotton seeds
- Hyderabad: 200 police officers deployed at Haj camp
- ‘Takkar’ is an action packed new age love story: Siddharth
- Hyderabad: Institute of Genetics, OU organises 2K Walk
IPL 2019: Jayant Yadav traded to Mumbai Indians from Delhi Capitals
Offspinner Jayant Yadav will play for Mumbai Indians in the 2019 Indian Premier League after being traded by Delhi Capitals
New Delhi: Off-spinner Jayant Yadav will play for Mumbai Indians in the 2019 Indian Premier League after being traded by Delhi Capitals.
The 28-year-old was part of the Delhi franchise since 2015, playing in just 10 IPL matches. He has represented India in four Tests and and an ODI with his last international appearance coming in February 2017.
The trading window remains open until 30 days to the start of the 2019 Season.
Yadav plays for Haryana in domestic cricket and recently represented India in the Emerging Teams Cup in Colombo.