- Putin 'may try to blow up largest nuclear plant in Europe, warns Ukraine
- Free travel guarantee for women: Private bus owners protest
- YS Jagan denies early elections speculation, says YSRCP would win again
- MSP For Paddy Hiked
- AP EAPCET 2023 results are likely to be released in the next week
- OTT streaming of Naga Chaitanya-starrer ‘Custody’ locked for June 9
- ChatGPT banned for Apple employees, but Tim Cook uses it
- Flipkart's Big Saving Days: Unbelievable Discounts on Newly Launched Blaupunkt TVs
- Chinese Snooker Association vows to issue harsh punishment towards players over match-fixing
- How to ensure food safety at home
West Indies captain Jason Holder banned from 3rd Test vs England
The West Indies will miss captain Jason Holder for the third and final Test against England in St Lucia after he was issued a onematch ban
North Sound:The West Indies will miss captain Jason Holder for the third and final Test against England in St. Lucia after he was issued a one-match ban.
Holder was punished by the International Cricket Council for the team's slow over rate in winning the second Test in Antigua on Saturday. That clinched the series 2-0, the West Indies' first against England in 10 years.
The West Indies won in Antigua by 10 wickets in three days. They won the first Test in Barbados by 381 runs in four days.
Holder will be sorely missed. He is the leading run-scorer in the series with 229 after an unbeaten 202 in the first Test. The all-rounder has also taken seven wickets at an average of 17.
Vice-captain Kraigg Brathwaite is expected to lead the West Indies in the third test starting on Saturday in St. Lucia.