LG's webOS smartwatch set to release in early 2016
A report has said that LG\'s much awaited webOS smartwatch is set to release in early 2016.
Washington: A report has said that LG's much awaited webOS smartwatch is set to release in early 2016.
A source "familiar with the plans" said that the company is trying to build a software ecosystem around areas "we can have more control over," reported The Verge.
LG already makes two smartwatches, the G Watch and G Watch R, which run on an Android platform. The company teased a third model at CES, developed in partnership with Audi .
However, the prospect of a watch built on the webOS platform has many users and developers excited. LG owns the rights to the platform and has already used it in a line of smart TVs.
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee prepare for hung verdict, non-BJP front in discussion
- Akbar denies meeting Ramani at Oberoi hotel
- Sexual harassment charge filed against Tripura MLA
- 2 dead as truck falls into gorge in J&K's Doda
- Mission Admission 2019: Executive secretary of ComedK to interact with parents and students