Qualcomm to unveil new wearable chip on September 10
Qualcomm is set to finally introduce its nextinline SoC for wearables
California [United States]: Qualcomm is set to finally introduce its next-in-line SoC for wearables.
The chipmaker has sent out invites for a September 10 event where it is likely to unveil a new chip which will be a successor to the Qualcomm 2100 SoC that was launched in 2016, Engadget reported.
The new chipset is said to be built from scratch for a wearable device and will improve battery life. It is also expected to power even smaller devices.
- Naxal killed in encounter in Dantewada, Chhattisgarh
- Amethi ex-pradhan murder: CM sets 12-hour deadline for arrest of culprits
- CBI issues lookout notice against ex-Kolkata Police chief
- Smriti Irani carries mortal remains of campaign aide shot in Amethi
- PM Modi to visit Varanasi tomorrow, hold roadshow