China's space probe lands on Moon's far side
Chinas Change 4 space probe on Thursday became the first spacecraft to make a soft landing on the far side of the moon, Xinhua news agency reported
Beijing, Jan 3 : China's Chang'e 4 space probe on Thursday became the first spacecraft to make a soft landing on the far side of the moon, Xinhua news agency reported.
At 10.26 a.m. (Beijing time), the probe, comprising of a lander and a rover, landed at the pre-selected landing area at 177.6 degrees east longitude and 45.5 degrees south latitude on the moon's uncharted side never visible from the Earth, the China National Space Administration announced.
- Congress worker killed by suspected Naxals in Chhattisgarh
- CJI sexual harassment case: BCI disappointed over views of 2 ex-SC judges
- 52 Congress Lawmakers Come From 18 States, Union Territories
- Opposition has fooled minorities: PM Modi asks NDA lawmakers to win their trust
- 23-yr-old medical student commits suicide after being harassed by senior doctors