- Intermediate student suspicious death at Khammam
- Asian Games: Pan, Wang join the greats as China dominate the pool; bag 20 medals overall on Day 1
- NASA's OSIRIS-REx mission delivers 1st ever asteroid sample in US
- J&K tops in e-Governance Service Delivery
- 2 terror modules busted in J&K; 5 terrorists arrested
- CDS visits Karwar Naval Base, aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya
- Congress accuses govt of mismanaging economy across all sectors
- Man attacked in Delhi over Rs 3K debt dispute
- Aviation services provider Celebi India may invest around USD 80 million in next four years
- Kullu Dussehra festival to see participation of 20 countries, will revive tourism: CM Sukhu
Chandrababu's maiden Warangal visit post 2014 polls
Chandrababu\'s Maiden Warangal Visit Post 2014 Polls. Post general elections of 2014,TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu will be visiting Warangal town for the first time amidst threats of brickbats from opponent TRS.
Post general elections of 2014,TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu will be visiting Warangal town for the first time amidst threats of brickbats from opponent TRS.
TDP president and Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu will arrive at Warangal February 12 and stay overnight. .Starting from NTR trust bhavan in a caravan with full police protection he will pass through Uppal, Ghatkesar , Bhuvanagiri and Aler . A TDP note said he will offer prayers and pujas at the famous Saibaba temple at Aler before proceeding towards Warangal via Pendurthi., Janagoan., Raghunathapalli, ,Ghanpur, Medilkonda and Kazipet .
He will address the party district unit general body meeting till afternoon at the Hayagreevachary grounds in Hanamkonda . He will be closeted with the active cadre from each Assembly constituency in the district As part of his visit the district TDP unit has put up a show to highlight the development in the district and Telangana during the TDP regime in the integrated State.
Elaborate security and publicity arrangements have been made Warangal and Hanamkonda towns for the party meeting.The Telengana TDP leaders and the police are drawing up tight security arrangements in view of known extremist tensions in the district