Scorpio bursts into flames in Uppal, short circuit, over heating suspected

Scorpio bursts into flames in Uppal, short circuit, over heating suspected
Highlights

Overheating was probably the cause of fire to the old Mahindra Scorpio which burst into flames in Uppal, Hyderabad.A Mahindra Scorpio travelling down the road in Uppal, Hyderabad suddenly caught fire. Though no one was injured in the fire, the sight of smoke and fire spewing out of its bonnet caused some panic on the streets.

Overheating was probably the cause of fire to the old Mahindra Scorpio which burst into flames in Uppal, Hyderabad.A Mahindra Scorpio travelling down the road in Uppal, Hyderabad suddenly caught fire. Though no one was injured in the fire, the sight of smoke and fire spewing out of its bonnet caused some panic on the streets.

Both Police and public rushed to the aid of the driver who was noted desperately trying to steer the Mahindra Scorpio to the side of the road so as not to cause harm to bystanders or other traffic on the street.

No injuries were caused to either the driver or occupants while the cause of the fire was probably due to overheating of the engine and poor servicing. The Mahindra Scorpio was powered by a 2.5-liter diesel engine.

Show Full Article
Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
More Stories


Top