TS Govt committed to make State fertile: Minister
Minister for Roads and buildings Tummala Nageswara Rao here on Wednesday said Telangana State would become fertile by tapping Krishna and Godavari waters
Choutuppal (Yadadri- Bhongir): Minister for Roads and buildings Tummala Nageswara Rao here on Wednesday said Telangana State would become fertile by tapping Krishna and Godavari waters.
The Minsiter along with MP Bhoora Narsaiah Goud and MLA Kusukuntla Parbhakar Reddy was inaugurating Synergy Agro Industries at Dharmojigudem under Choutuppal mandal in the district and released company products broachers.
Speaking on the occasion, Nageswara Rao said Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao is determined to provide to water to transform barren lands into fertile. On the instructions of the Chief Minister, Irrigation Department officials are striving to provide irrigation to every acre of land, he said.
Several irrigation projects like Kalvakurthi, Dindi and Koyalsagar lift irrigation schemes had already provided water to 8 lakh acres. All 31 district in the State would be provided irrigation, he said.
The Minister visited Dandumalkapuram village and also visited Sri Ramalingeshwara Swamy temple. He planted sapling on the temple premises. He stressed the importance of Harita Haram programme.
- Bombay High Court asks industrialist Vijaypat Singhania not to release autobiography till March 25
- Narendra Modi or Rahul Gandhi? Mystics split over Lok Sabha elections outcome
- Class ten exam papers of history and political science leaked in Thane
- Nirav Modi's arrest a got-up match ahead of Lok Sabha Elections: Mamata Banerjee
- Kanimozhi gives assurance regarding DMK manifesto