Inter student dies of food poisoning

Inter student dies of food poisoning
Highlights

A girl named Vineela 20 died on Wednesday just after few minutes of her dinner even before she could reach the hospital for treatment in Jadcherla mandal of Mahabubnagar district

Mahbubnagar: A girl named Vineela (20) died on Wednesday just after few minutes of her dinner even before she could reach the hospital for treatment in Jadcherla mandal of Mahabubnagar district.

According to Jadcherla police, Vineela studying in intermediate at VSR Junior College in Jadcherla was staying in a government-run BC hostel in Jadcherla.

It is said that Vineela had died due to food poisoning as she had complained of uneasiness and stomach ache after having her dinner on Wednesday.

Soon after she complained of uneasiness she was rushed to the government hospital in Jadcherla, howeverm the doctors declared her brought dead. The parents of Veenila are crying inconsolably and they are demanding to conduct a thorough probe behind the death of their beloved child.

Show Full Article
Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
More Stories


Top