- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
- Asian Games: Indian Men's Hockey Team stuns Pakistan, picks dominant 10-2 win
- Foreign intelligence agency involved in terror incidents in Pak, claims Minister
- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
Raju to produce Venu Sreeram’s next
The director is writing the script with Nani in mind
Even though his earlier film with Ravi Teja was shelved (due to the actor’s remuneration issues), director Venu Sreeram has moved on. We hear he is working on a fresh script, the idea of which found an admirer in the form of his godfather Dil Raju.
Also, we have learnt that the protagonist could be Nani, if all goes well. Venu is penning the script that suits Nani or other heroes in the same age group. Once the script is done, Nani would be the first choice to be narrated it.
“Yes, Nani is on Venu’s mind but the project moving ahead depends on whether he likes the script and can accommodate it in the second half of next year. Nonetheless, with Dil Raju on board, it’s an offer that the actor can’t refuse,” says a source close to the development.
Nani is presently shooting for Dil Raju’s ‘Nenu Local’. Although the film was being planned for a release in December, sources have told us that the producer has decided to push it to early next year.