- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- TalentSprint announces new program ‘WISH’ for Women Engineering students
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Canadian International School hosts its 10th edition of Model United Nations conference
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
Anisha, Manasa and Eesha in Ladies Tailor sequel
Titled \'Fashion Designer, s/o Ladies Tailor\', the sequel to the iconic comedy is set to go on floors next week in Rajahmundry
The casting merry-go-round for the sequel to ‘Ladies Tailor’ (1986) seems to be on for a while now. Ever since the project was announced, there has been a lot of curiosity as to who are going to play the female leads. Putting an end to all speculations, talkies is taking the plunge by revealing that Anisha Ambrose, Eesha and Manasa Himavarsha will be part of the project. Apparently, the team met the actresses recently and discussed the modalities but they are yet to make an announcement about the same.
The film will be based on the life of Rajendra Prasad's son, played by Sumanth Ashwin, who plays a fashion designer. The story will be in sync with the modern times and will see Sumanth in a quirky role.
“These girls are known for their performances, but surprisingly no one had tapped her acting potential yet. Since the romantic film looks to push the envelope when it comes to dance and acting, we are confident these actresses surprise everyone with their performance,” informs a source.
With so much going for it, this film is one that several young leading ladies are vying for. Sumanth Ashwin will reprise Rajendra Prasad in the new version while Vamsy will helm it.