Fire in LPG cylinder causes panic

Fire in LPG cylinder causes panic
Highlights

As many as 48 students ran for their lives and vessles were damaged. The parents alleged that the incident happened because of officials’ negligence. They were relieved that the cylinder did not explode following the incident, saying that a serious mishap has been averted.

Mancherial: Panic struck students and mid-day meal staff of Government School at Rallapet in the town ran for their lives when flames emerged from a LPG cylinder on Friday, when food was being prepared.

As many as 48 students ran for their lives and vessles were damaged. The parents alleged that the incident happened because of officials’ negligence. They were relieved that the cylinder did not explode following the incident, saying that a serious mishap has been averted.

Show Full Article
Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
More Stories


Top