- Hyderabad: Man jumps to death from Balanagar flyover
- KTR to visit Mulugu tomorrow
- No intention to hide deaths: Odisha Chief Secy Pradeep Kumar Jena
- Turkiye votes for authoritarianism & ad hocism
- Loco pilots of Coromandel Express alive, undergoing treatment
- Today's Top 5 Telangana News Updates 06-06-2023
- Congress Remarks CBI Probe On Odisha's Train Accident As 'Headline Management'
- Scientists find new type of cosmic threads in Milky Way
- NIRF ranking: Bengaluru on top as IISc leads in university and research categories
- IITH continues to garner laurels, retains its place in Top 10 in NIRF-Engineering
Go for masking for flawless skin
They are suitable for normal to dry skin types and provide them the required moisture, hydration and softness This in turn makes the skin healthier, plumper, smoother, tighter and firm
There are various masks that can be used according to the skin type: -
Cream masks: They are suitable for normal to dry skin types and provide them the required moisture, hydration and softness. This in turn makes the skin healthier, plumper, smoother, tighter and firm.
Clay masks: Best suited for oily or acne prone skin, these masks naturally detoxify the skin as they hydrate without oil. They are the best to treat clogged pores and congestion as they remove impurities while mattifying the texture and minimising the pores. These masks balance the oil levels and regulate the oil secretion on the skins surface, along with smoothening and softening the skin by removing the dust build up on it.
Gel masks: Ideal for sensitive and dehydrated skin types, these masks are gentle and lightweight. Along with calming and hydrating they also play a role in firming and tightening the skin.
Sheet masks: The most popular amongst the lot and definitely a rage these days. These masks are easy to use and are extremely convenient to handle. These suit almost every skin type and are available in many variants; thus the user needs to select accordingly. Made popular by the K Beauty trend, these masks are essentially used to hydrate the skin and reduce puffiness.
Exfoliating masks: Exfoliation is an important part of the skin care routine and is done once in a while to get rid of the dead skin cells, blackheads etc. These masks along with exfoliation also contain natural skin brightening agents. These are also suitable for all skin types, however those with sensitive skin should opt for the less abrasive ones.
Peel off masks: These provide an instant glow as they physically remove any dirt/dust or blackheads settled on the top layer of the skin. These masks are suitable for all skin types.