- Delhi Liquor Scam: Apex Court to hear Kavitha’s petition today
- GVL thanks Railway Minister for sanctioning Visakhapatnam Varanasi Express
- SC to hear Chandrababu Naidu's case on Wednesday
- Rythu Sangam demands immediate waiver of farm loans
- Govt rolled out various schemes for empowerment of women: Goud
- Release trailer Ram Pothineni, Boyapati’s ‘Skanda’ is a mass feast
- Khammam: Collector, CP take stock of preps for Ganesh immersion
- Implement women’s quota immediately: Uttam
- Sarpanch accuses officials of witch hunt
- Cong govt will implement six guarantees in TS: Bhatti
Teacher In Tamil Nadu Booked Under POCSO For Sexually Abusing Student
- Tamil Nadu police have filed a POCSO Act charge against Albert Abraham, a teacher at the CSI Hearing Impaired Higher Secondary School in Manamadurai district Sivaganga.
- The demonstration attracted more than 50 participants who called for the teachers to be detained and fired.
Acting on many allegations, the Tamil Nadu police have filed a POCSO Act charge against Albert Abraham, a teacher at the CSI Hearing Impaired Higher Secondary School in Manamadurai district Sivaganga. He is accused of sexually abusing his differently abled girl students for ten years.
Members of the Association for the Deaf protested on July 14 and filed a complaint with the Sivaganga Collectorate and the District Office of the Disabled after learning of a report alleging student harassment by two pupils. While on July 18, the organisation protested once more outside the Manamadurai Head Post Office, this time alleging inaction.