- 'Gambhir isn't in fray of getting ticket for Lok Sabha elections', social media's brutal attack on ex-opener
- Cricket Australia CEO Hockley denies reports of ignoring study on saving Test cricket
- Mahagathbandhan has fallen like a house of cards: Giriraj Singh
- Tackling phobias to anxiety: Experts reveal 5 health benefits of VR headsets
- K’taka CM Siddaramaiah visits cafe blast victims in hospital, blames NIA, IB for intel failure
- Chef VH Suresh- Corporate Executive Chef - Platform 65
- Khammam: Mallu Bhatti Vikramarka launches zero power billing
- Elevate Your Home’s Ambiance with These 6 Enchanting Decor Plants
- Get Salt Savvy
- Upgrade your maternity fashion with vibrant choices
Airtel says no broadband outage after users reported issues
Airtel on Sunday said there was no major outage on its broadband network on Saturday evening, after several users reported no access to Internet and broadband services according to the data from the popular outage detection portal Downdetector.
New Delhi: Airtel on Sunday said there was no major outage on its broadband network on Saturday evening after several users reported no access to Internet and broadband services according to the data from the popular outage detection portal Downdetector.
The company said that "Downdetector.in shows no outage for Airtel Broadband for the month of June".
Earlier, several users expressed frustration on social media platforms like Telegram, saying they are unable to access streaming services like Netflix from 11 p.m. till 2 a.m. over the weekend.
"I called Airtel broadband customer care and got an automated voice message saying that services will resume by 3 a.m. on June 7," posted one user.
Most of the users were unable to get through to the customer care portals or the Airtel Thanks app.
Another user posted on Telegram: "Airtel Thanks App also showed network outage, saying 'we regret the service disruption is due to the network outage'."
The broadband services were later resumed by 2 a.m.
Media houses also saw disruption of the Internet services. At the IANS office, Airtel services were disrupted during the reported period.