Reliance Jio Sachet Packs: Prepaid plans of Rs 19 and Rs 52
- Reliance Jio offers two Sachet Packs which are priced at Rs 19 and Rs 52
- The data offered on Jio recharge packs are unlimited, but once you consume the daily limit, the speed gets reduced to 64 Kbps
Reliance Jio, owned by Mukesh Ambani, offers a series of prepaid recharge plans, ranging up to Rs. 9,999. This recharge plan offers data from 1.5 GB per day to 5 GB per day of high-speed, according to Jio's official website, jio.com. The data offered by Jio in these recharge packages are unlimited for the respective periods of validity, but after consuming the prescribed daily limit, the speed gets reduced to 64 Kbps. Then, in this case, if a client wishes to make use of the data at high speed, they use sachet packs. Jio offers two sachets packs, which are priced at Rs. 19 and Rs. 52, according to the Jio website.
Below are the two sachets packages offered by Reliance Jio:
Prepaid recharge plan of Reliance Jio of Rs. 19
Under this package, Reliance Jio offers 150 MB of data with unlimited calls and 20 SMS. The validity of the package is for one day and customers also get a free subscription to Jio applications, according to the Jio website.
Prepaid recharge plan of Reliance Jio of Rs. 52
Under this package, Jio offers a total of 1.05 GB of data with a daily limit of 150 MB. Unlimited calls and 70 SMS are also included with this package. The validity of the package is 7 days and customers also get a free subscription to Jio applications, according to the Jio website.
Reliance Jio, on the other hand, offers five recharge packages in the 1.5 GB per day category. In these five Jio data plans, the telecom operator offers a validity period of 28-365 days, and a high-speed data benefit of 42-547.5 GB. In the 2 to 5 GB per day category, Reliance Jio offers seven prepaid plans in which it offers a validity period that varies from 28 days to 91 days.
- Rahul regrets Rafale remarks
- Vice President Naidu calls for concerted global action to eliminate terror
- Twenty-seven thousand youths lose their jobs every 24 hours: Rahul in Amethi
- Deve Gowda urges world community to come together to eliminate terrorism
- Cong, CPI(M) working together to make Modi PM again: Mamata