- Now, its Centre's turn to create 2 cr jobs as promised: DK Shivakumar
- Odisha train tragedy: Restoration work begins, says Vaishnaw
- Two buses caught fire in separate incidents in Hyderabad
- Man held for selling adulterated mustard seeds in Hyderabad
- Kashmir: Crowd funding for cancer patient generates Rs 80 lakhs in less than 24 hours
- Karnataka Minister Santosh Lad leaves for Odisha to monitor rescue op of Kannadigas
- Delhi liquor scam: Manish Sisodia meets ailing wife
- Setup your ultimate home gym!
- 21% of GenZ daters say sending memes builds great rapport
- Odisha Train Accident: AP passengers details sent to Vijayawada railway station
Apple fixes outage preventing users from accessing iCloud storage
Apple on Wednesday resolved an unknown issue in iCloud that prevented users from accessing the cloud storage and syncing service, as well as other products like Mail and certain web apps.
San Francisco: Apple on Wednesday resolved an unknown issue in iCloud that prevented users from accessing the cloud storage and syncing service, as well as other products like Mail and certain web apps.
Apple acknowledged the issue on its system status website, as well on its Apple Support Twitter account.
The support site said that some users may have been unable to sign in to their iCloud accounts and may also be unable to access iCloud web apps and iCloud Mail.
According to users. iCloud experienced an outage when synchronizing data, or even not working at all.
The issue was not only with iCloud but also with other Apple services — including Sign In with Apple, iCloud Mail, App Store, and Apple Pay.
Some users also reported verification failures that trigger a pop-up reading, "The application you have selected does not exist."