- Higher educational institutions to conduct voter awareness activities: Edu Minister
- Chintamaneni Prabhakar inspects arrangements for TDP-Jana Sena meeting tomorrow
- National Science Day 2024: History, Importance, and Theme| Explained
- Foreign investors unwilling to chase most stocks at current valuations, say analysts
- Badeti Chanti calls for unity among party leaders in Eluru
- Delhi HC upholds DMC mandate for allopathic doctors' registration, renewal
- Increasing med school admissions by 2,000 minimum necessary measure: South Korean President
- Veteran Gujarat Congress leader Naran Rathwa and son join BJP
- Ex-CPI(M) MLA from Sandeshkhali granted bail by Calcutta High Court
- ED issues 8th summons to Kejriwal, asks him to appear on March 4
Dr. Srinubabu to Represent STPI Telangana and AP at Thessaloniki's International Fair (TIF) in Greece
Serial Entrepreneur, Investor and Founder of Pulsus Group, Dr. Srinubabu Gedela, will represent STPI Telangana and Andhra Pradesh at the Thessaloniki’s International Fair (TIF), one of the most popular festivals in Greece, Europe.
Hyderabad, India: Serial Entrepreneur, Investor and Founder of Pulsus Group, Dr. Srinubabu Gedela, will represent STPI Telangana and Andhra Pradesh at the Thessaloniki's International Fair (TIF), one of the most popular festivals in Greece, Europe.
Dr Srinubabu representing companies got the highest number of seats allotment through India Business Promotion scheme by Software Technology Parks of India(STPI) in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Dr. Srinubabu is also part of the Government of Indian Delegation for European Business. The Indian delegation represented by H.E. Mr. Hardeep Singh Puri, Hon'ble Minister of State for Commerce & Industry, Housing & Urban Affairs, and Civil Aviation of Government of India
TIF is one of the widely known events in Greece reflecting economic, cultural and social life of Greece. Hundreds of products and companies related to new technologies such as artificial intelligence, big data, internet of things, advanced education and academia, energy, technology, entrepreneurship, innovation, automobile, books and construction will be on display.
This year's at TIF the country of honour; India is presenting their businesses, multidimensional culture and history, the gastronomical traditions of its people and Bollywood.
Dr Srinubabu told "I am delighted to be part of Indian Delegation to bring more European business to India, now Indian companies should focus more on European business apart from America" STPI promotes IT software and services through Single Window Clearance to Software Exporting Units, Fiscal benefits. Infrastructure support (Data Communications and Incubation). The interface between Govt. and Industry.