- Karwar Port Triumphs Over Legal Challenges, Paving the Way for 1.15 Million MT Iron Ore Export
- CM Cup 2023: Hyderabad beats Jogulamba Gadwal to secure 1st spot in soccer
- Writers have a bigger responsibility to play in society: K Kavitha
- Hyderabad: Celebrities urged not to promote tobacco
- BRS MP Santosh thanks BCCI for the green initiative
- The magic of mirrors
- Eating junk food is linked to lower quality of deep sleep: study
- Beat The Heat! Beware and prepare for heat related illness
- NIA raids over Islamic terror funding 18 places searched Islamic terror outfits planned to assassinate Modi
- Shri Ummalaneni Raja Babu, Distinguished Scientist has been appointed as Director General, Missiles & Strategic Systems, DRDO
Get Amazon Prime Subscription at Just Rs 499 Per Year
Amazon joined hands with Vodafone India to offer Vodafone Youth Offer on Amazon Prime.
Just before Prime Day Sale, Amazon India is offering a special offer called the Amazon Prime Youth Offer on the Prime subscription. Customers who are in the range of 18-24 years of age and who wish to subscribe can get the annual subscription for Rs 499. Otherwise, the Amazon Prime subscriptions are priced at Rs 129 per month or Rs 999 per year. Now, Amazon is also offering the Prime subscription at Rs 329 for three months, as against Rs 387.
So, a millennial who wishes to sign up for the Amazon Prime subscription can select the Youth Offer that is available via the Amazon app and on the desktop also. Currently, to sign up, you need to pay Rs 999. For this as proof that you are eligible for this offer, you need to submit identification and age verification documents. Once you are done with this, you will get Rs 500 as cashback to your Amazon Pay account.
Prime is Amazon's flagship subscription program that brings a lot of services and offers as one bundle. These include subscription to the Amazon Prime Video subscription, Amazon Prime Music streaming service subscription. Not only this, but every time you shop on Amazon, it promises faster and free shipping options as well.
By the way, this is not an entirely new offer. Earlier also Amazon had tied up with Vodafone India in summer to offer what is known as the Vodafone Youth Offer on Amazon Prime. How Vodafone Youth Offer on Prime offer works is that you need to buy a new Vodafone prepaid mobile connection. While you need to provide the KYC documents, based on these documents, and the age showed, you will get the eligibility for the Vodafone Youth Offer on Amazon Prime. After this, your new Vodafone prepaid number will be activated.
Now you need to download the My Vodafone app (free on Android and iOS) and click on the Vodafone Youth Offer on Amazon Prime banner to activate the Amazon Prime subscription at Rs 499 for a year. You must activate your membership within two days of purchase that you made.