- Karnataka High Court dismisses gynaecologist's plea to quash FIR
- Worm genetics reveals key pathways for sleep regulation: Study
- Cancel interim protection to Sameer Wankhede: CBI to Bombay High Court
- India, US discuss high-tech joint production ahead of PM Modi's visit
- India gets 57% below-average rains in first week of June
- President Murmu reaches Serbia on 3-day state visit
- Kharif crops' MSP rise in line with govt's many decisions for farmers' help: PM Modi
- Charge sheet against Brij Bhushan by June 15, WFI elections by June 30: Anurag Thakur
- Handball -One more in the IPL basket
- Yogi Govt to train 1,00,437 people to realise dream of 'Swachh Bharat' in rural UP
OPPO Launches Budget Smartphone A12 at Rs 9,990
Chinese smartphone maker OPPO on Monday launched new budget smartphone A12 at a starting price of Rs 9,990 (3/32GB variant) in India.
New Delhi: Chinese smartphone maker OPPO on Monday launched new budget smartphone A12 at a starting price of Rs 9,990 (3/32GB variant) in India.
The 4/64GB variant will be available for Rs 11,490. The devices will be available across offline stores and on leading e-commerce platforms, starting June 10, in two colour options, blue and black.
The company also announced some launch where users would get six months of extended warranty on the purchase of the latest smartphone (valid till June 21).
The handset comes with a 6.22-inch waterdrop screen with 1520x720 pixel resolution. The display offers 89 per cent screen-to-body ratio and has an aspect ratio of 19:9, and it is equipped with a 3D Diamond Blaze design on the back.
The smartphone is powered by MediaTek Helio P35 octa-core processor paired with 3GB/4GB RAM.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone has a 13MP primary camera and a 2MP secondary camera. There is 5MP lens at the front. The device supports up to 6x digital zoom.
The smartphone houses a 4230mAh battery and offers face unlock technology, along with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor for security.
Users will also get 5 per cent cashback on Bank of Baroda credit card EMI and 5 per cent cashback on Federal Bank of debit card EMI options.