- Hyderabad: Private varsities admitting students ahead of EAMCET
- Mahanadu boosts morale of TDP rank & file
- Tirupati: UPSC Civils prelims exams conducted peacefully
- Bengaluru: Congress target now is to stop BJP from repeating 2019
- Bengaluru: With full cabinet in place, pressure builds up on CM to deliver on freebies
- Anakapalli: Tribals of Ravikamatham treak long distance for a pail of water
- New Delhi: Education gets more accessible, India adopts global standards
- Srikakulam: Traders exploit cashew farmers by offering low price
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy meets Amit Shah in Delhi
- New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi's monumental moment
Satya Nadella's India Visit Starts with Keynote "Future Decoded"
This keynote “Future Decoded” will focus on the business, technology, and digital transformation.
Today Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella begins his three-day visit to India. Nadella will be delivering a keynote about "Future Decoded". This keynote will focus on business, technology, and digital transformation. Tomorrow Satya Nadella will be in Bengaluru and the day after in Delhi.
As per the Microsoft website, "Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella will share his vision for the future of technology and how Indian organizations can lead in an era of digital transformation."
The event will also embrace addresses by with Microsoft executives Jean Philippe Courtois, EVP and President, Global Sales - Marketing and Operations and Anant Maheshwari, President, Microsoft India. The summit will be followed by a joint press briefing by Rajnish Kumar, Chairman, State Bank of India and Jean Philippe Courtois.
At the Tech Summit on February 25, in Bengaluru Nadella will be addressing developers and technologists. The event will be partnered by startups.
Microsoft is likely to bring more attention to its cloud services under Azure with Nadella's visit. Earlier this year, Microsoft posted $11.6 billion profit mainly driven by growing demand from customers seeking a shift from computing tasks to cloud-based systems. Over the years Azure has evolved to integrate smarter Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning features.
As we all know Microsoft is one of the top company investing in quantum computing. To refresh the memory the Indian government had proposed Rs 8,000 crore over the next five years to push domestic research in quantum computing in its Union Budget 2020.
Nadella's visit to India coincides the visit of US President Donald Trump. As of now, we don't know whether Nadella will hold meetings with the Indian leadership or not.