- AAP dubs BJP’s 9-year rule as dark era of failure
- Khammam: Glowing tributes lavished on NTR
- Kejriwal meets Jain, calls him brave man
- Ramu’s movie highlighted facts of NTR’s life: Lakshmi Parvathi
- Warangal: Hopes of Mamnoor Airport revival still intact
- New Parliament House a jewel in the crown of Mother India: Pawan Kalyan
- Record turnout for Mahanadu on second day
- CPI accuses KCR of ignoring statehood heroes
- New Delhi: Census unlikely before 2024 Lok Sabha polls
- Nizamabad: Harish exudes confidence of BRS hat-trick win in State
This smartwatch is challenging Apple Watch at half the price
The Xiaomi Mi Watch bears a resemblance to the Apple Watch when it comes to the design language with the familiar squircle touchscreen.
Xiaomi launched its first smartwatch, Mi Watch in the smartwatch market. The Xiaomi Mi Watch bears a resemblance to the Apple Watch when it comes to the design language with the familiar squircle touchscreen.
The official website mentions that the Mi Watch comes with features including blood pressure monitor, sleep monitor, sports mode, multi-function NFC, e-SIM support, digital assistant and more. The smartwatch comes with 36 hours of battery life.
The Mi Watch comes in black and silver colours and priced at 1,299 Yuan that is approximately Rs 13,000. Another premium variant of the smartwatch is priced at Yuan 1,999 that is around Rs 20,000.
Mi Watch brings diverse fitness functions
Apple Watch is known to offer a wide array of fitness features like ECG readings, heart rate monitor and many more, whereas Mi Watch brings different fitness functions compared to the Apple Watch. It has ensured to get the basics included. It has features like tracking heart rate, steps and calories as expected, but the extras come in the form of a blood oxygen sensor, sleep and exercise tracking, and body energy tracking. But Apple Watch doesn't track sleep natively, and it neither check blood oxygen levels.
Features and specifications of Xiaomi Mi Watch
Xiaomi Mi Watch comes with a 1.78-inch AMOLED display along with 326ppi and 44m dial. It also sports a 3D curved glass on the screen whereas the sides are aluminium alloy with a matte finish. The device comes along with a replaceable rubber strap as well.
Xiaomi Mi Watch runs on Qualcomm's Snapdragon Wear 3100 processor and comes with a 570mAh battery which is said to deliver up to 36 hours of back up. The smartwatch runs on a custom MIUI ROM. Connectivity options on the smartwatch include 4G, NFC, Wi-Fi, GPS and e-SIM. The smartwatch comes with 36 hours of battery life.