- Visakhapatnam: A 80-KW solar plant facilitated at Ghosha Hospital
- Taneti Vanitha all praise for CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
- TDP-Jana Sena to announce the first list of candidates today
- Visakhapatnam: Catering manager course for Armed Forces
- Vizianagaram: Awareness created among tribals on EVMs
- Visakhapatnam Port to develop East Quay-6
- BRS, Cong mishandled devpt projects: Aruna
- Telangana CEO makes suggestions to enforcement wings on elections
- WhatsApp Update: WhatsApp to Add Custom Chat Filter and Privacy Feature
- Visakhapatnam: PM Narendra Modi to visit vizag on march 1
108 drivers sensitised on road safety
A review meeting was held for the staff of ‘108’ service here on Tuesday. Drivers were explained about road safety and accident free transportation in the meeting. The equipment in the ambulances were checked by the officials.
Parigi: A review meeting was held for the staff of '108' service here on Tuesday. Drivers were explained about road safety and accident free transportation in the meeting. The equipment in the ambulances were checked by the officials.
They also interacted with the beneficiaries and enquired about the services. District coordinator Dilip Kumar, fleet coordinator Rajababu were present. They said the functioning of 108 services and 102 services were reaching to the pregnant women. Farmers were also happy with 1962 services and Parigi is at top in this category. They also said training for the staff would be given in every six months.
District Manager Shaik John Shahid said nine 108, seven 102, four 1962 services are in the district. The GVK and EMRI were extending emergency services in the rural areas through these vehicles, he said.