- Gaza death toll rises to 30,320: Palestinian Health ministry
- Indian Government Confronts Google After Indian Apps Removed from Play Store
- Shilpa Reddy announces the launch of her Nonprofit organisation Raising Shakthi Foundation
- Navy to enhance its operational capability with INS Jatayu base
- Not against minorities, Cong govt adopting delay tactics: K'taka BJP
- Chief Selector Ajit Agarkar was furious with Shreyas Iyer for being at KKR Academy, claims report
- LS polls: Assam govt requests EC to schedule voting before Bihu
- Elevate your style with Tiger Shroff's wardrobe essentials
- Almonds proven to reduce muscle soreness and improve performance: Study
- Why Janhvi Kapoor is the Breakout Star You Need to Watch in 2024
Another Covid-19 treatment facility coming up at Nacharam: Eatala Rajender
The new block with 450 beds is built with a budget of `200 crore at ESI hospital Nacharam and works will be completed in the next 20 days
Hyderabad: In addition to 1,500-bed TIMS hospital in Gachibowli, the Telangana Health department has readied another new facility with over 450 beds to be used as coronavirus treatment hospital. The new block with 450 beds and built with a budget of Rs 200 crore is located in ESI hospital, Nacharam and works will be completed in the next 20 days. Health Minister Eatala Rajender and Labour Minister Ch Malla Reddy inspected the new building on Saturday and went around checking various facilities including operation theatres and wards.
This extension in ESI hospital was conceptualised in combined state but gained momentum after Malla Reddy took over as the Labour Minister.
Speaking to newsmen, Eatala said that this hospital equipped with latest facilities and equipment will be used for corona treatment initially and later exclusively for workers and labourers working in private companies and firms and have ESI cards.