- The Union Minister for Railways announced that the probe into the cause of train accident in Odisha
- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
- Massive Fire Breaks Out In Delhi's Jahangirpuri
- ‘Asur 2’ creator reveals show didn’t have writers’ room initially
- Arya shares interesting things about ‘Sarpatta Parambarai 2’
- Andhra Pradesh: Devotees rush continues at Tirumala amid weekend
- Bandi lists out top 10 jokes by KCR to people
- Andhra Pradesh: Light to Moderate rains predicted in state for three days amid surface trough
- Oxfam India To Offer Affected People Emotional Support And Counselling
BJP leader Karuna Gopal to address Harvard Asia Business Conference -2020
BJP leader and Foundation for Futuristic Cities president Karuna Gopal has been invited to speak at Harvard Asia Business Conference 2020 to be held at Harvard Business School, Boston, USA on March 1.
Hyderabad: BJP leader and Foundation for Futuristic Cities president Karuna Gopal has been invited to speak at Harvard Asia Business Conference 2020 to be held at Harvard Business School, Boston, USA on March 1.
In a press release, Karuna Gopal said this year's theme of the conference, 'Chances, Changes, Challenges', was chosen to recognise that Asia is increasingly influencing the world's trends in multiple sectors.
The focus will be on how can Asia seize new opportunities, adapt, and manage various challenges, create new opportunities as it continues to disrupt the rest of the world.
Some of the global experts that Karuna Gopal will be sharing the stage with include Zhengzhen Tan, Executive Director, Sustainable Urbanization Lab, MIT, Sergio Fernandez de Cordova, chairman at Blockchain Commission, Imperative Fund, Smart Cities New York, USA and Karen Tay Smart Nation Director (Prime Minister's Office), Government of Singapore.
Responding to the invite for speaking at the conference, Karuna Gopal said: "I will share India's aspirations and our strategies for greater economic performance."
She said recently we have shown the world through our diplomatic outreach that it's not just the geopolitical influence but also the economic power that we are aspiring to achieve through smart urbanization and constant innovation.
Karuna Gopal whose work covers intersection of technology, urbanization and governance has given more than 100 keynote addresses so far around the world.