- Assam not to ban 500 ml PET bottles
- Thousands of govt employees protest at Ramlila Maidan to demand restoration of Old Pension Scheme
- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
- DMK leader Elangovan accuses BJP of playing politics over Cauvery issue
- Congress slams PM Modi for promising now to set up a tribal university in Telangana
- Asian Games: Nandini Agasara claims bronze in women's Heptathlon
- 13 killed in Spain nightclub fire, 15 more missing
- Raj Bhavan-Bengal govt tiff set to aggravate as Guv appoints 6 more interm V-Cs
- Himachal govt to set up commando force: CM Sukhu
- Doctor passengers help baby suffering from severe breathing crisis on flight
CM KCR's Wanaparthy visit on Dec 23 deferred
Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao's visit to Wanaparthy has been deferred, said a statement from Minister Niranjan Reddy's office on Monday.
The Chief Minister's visit has been deferred in the wake of the agriculture Minister Niranjan Reddy's visit to Delhi in protest to the anti-farmer policies of the centre. Niranjan Reddy was accompanied by Civil Suppllies minister Gangula Kamalakar, Panchayat Raj Errabelli Dayakar Rao, Jagadish Reddy, Transport Minister Puvvada Ajay, Roads and Buildings minister Vemula Prashanth Reddy and MPs.
The statement also reads that an update on Chief Minister's visit to districts will be announced soon.
During his visit to districts, the CM will meet important leaders from the district and give them a road map to prepare for the assembly elections in 2023. The tour was supposed to start on December 19 but was postponed to December 23 due to various reasons. However, the updated schedule was again postponed due to the protests called by the TRS party