- ‘Geethanjali Malli Vachindi’ team comes with a crazy idea; to unveil teaser in a graveyard
- Samantha back in the game; shares a picture of practising martial arts
- Sree Vishnu comes with a crazy title ‘Om Bheem Bush’
- IMA analyses reasons for rising cardiac arrests
- Samantha Ruth Prabhu Opens Up About Her Weight and Morning Workout Routine.
- Visakhapatnam: Development came to a halt in AP says Bandaru Satyanarayana Murthy
- Country needs leadership of Modi: Kishan
- Srikakulam: Importance of mother tongue stressed
- Youth should be aware of threats to nation, says Karuna Gopal
- Apple Claims Improved iPhone 15 Battery Health; Details Remain Unclear
Corona scare: Traders to keep shops shut from June 28 till July 5 in Hyderabad
In the wake of fast spreading of the deadly coronavirus in the city, many traders have decided to stop the entire business operations from Saturday to till July 5
Hyderabad: In the wake of fast spreading of the deadly coronavirus in the city, many traders have decided to stop the entire business operations from Saturday to till July 5.
Hyderabad Secunderabad Sanitary Dealers Association announced the stoppage of entire business operations in entire Troop Bazaar.
The Hyderabad Cut Piece Cloth Merchant Association, Ghansi Bazar market and Hyderabad Kirana Merchant Association also decided the closure of trade activity till July first week.
All the automobile wholesale and retail merchants, twin cities rice mill stores association and Secunderabad Electric Trade Association and Inder Bagh and Gujarati Gali Medical traders also decided to shut the trade activity for three days from Friday.