- Immunity given to lawmakers should not protect them from criminal prosecution for accepting bribes: Centre in Supreme Court
- 'I am not as communal as I am made out to be': Smriti Irani's swipe at Oppn
- 2 terrorists killed in Kashmir encounter, identified
- SC releases accused, who couldn't comply with HC condition, on bail after 3 years
- Nitish Kumar must answer how JD-U MLC was able to obtain caste survey data: Sushil Modi
- 'Gehlot Saheb, 2023 comes before 2030, have you forgotten count', Nadda takes dig at Raj CM
- What happened on October 5 in History?
- Apollo Medical College hosts 'White Coat Ceremony'
- Know about cybersecurity trends
- Youth shot at by unidentified gunmen in J&K’s Anantnag
Disgusted people keen on ousting KCR in ensuing elections: Mallu Ravi
Asks the Chief Minister whether the new Collectorate office would solve the problems of Dharani, unemployment or unemployment Allowance to the jobless youth
Hyderabad: Former MP & TPCC senior vice-president Dr Mallu Ravi on Monday welcomed the inauguration of Collectorate and offices of superintendent of police by Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao and questioned the latter about the inauguration of double bed-room houses to the poor people. He also asked the Chief Minister whether the new Collectorate office would solve the problems of Dharani, unemployment or unemployment Allowance to the jobless youth.
In a press note issued here, Dr Mallu Ravi asked the CM KCR whether the new SP office would change the present functioning of “repression” of the opposing party leaders and cadres and unilaterally working for the BRS party. He also alleged that the police were not working for law and order but working for General administration, which is seen as Police Rajyam. He also said the frustrated people are also not expecting any positive change in the functioning of BRS government and prepared to oust the KCR regime in the coming general elections and bring back Congress government in the State.