Fire breaks out at car showroom in Hyderabad
- Fire breaks out at Maruti car showroom in Ranigunj
- A major property loss is estimated
A massive fire broke out from a Maruti car showroom on Saturday here at Ranigunj. The reason for the fire is yet to be ascertained. However, no casualties have been reported as the fire engulfed when the showroom was closed.
On learning the mishap, fire tenders rushed to the spot and brought the fire under control. A major property loss has been estimated.
On Thursday, fire engulfed a plastic godown near Musheerabad due to a short circuit. The thick smoke billowed out of the godown sweeping toxic fumes caused a lot of trouble for the locals.