Girl, 5, accidentally drowned in swimming pool at Alwal
HYDERABAD: Five-year-old, Aadhya Rao, is a resident of Father Balaiah Nagar Colony Of Alwal and a class one...
HYDERABAD: Five-year-old, Aadhya Rao, is a resident of Father Balaiah Nagar Colony Of Alwal and a class one student drowned accidentally in a swimming pool at Surya Nagar in Alwal. The incident occurred on March 22, but she died on Wednesday morning while undergoing treatment at a private hospital.
The incident happened on March 22, when the girl went swimming even after being warned by the pool management. " Usually, she goes for her swimming classes between 5 pm to 6 pm, but on that day, she has to go for her dance class so she went swimming late at around 7.20pm.," said Alwal Inspector M Mattaiah. As the girl went on the deeper side of the pool she drowned.
The pool staff tried to pull the girl out of the water anyhow and later shifted to a private hospital. She died on Wednesday morning while undergoing the treatment and her body was shifted to Gandhi Hospital Mortuary. A case of suspicious death was registered at the Alwal police limits.
- Four booked for cheating government official in Maharashtra
- Why no transparency over EVMs, are you manipulating them? Chandrababu Naidu to BJP
- 2 labourers die after inhaling poisonous gas at flour mill in Delhi
- Bihar sees high female turnout in Lok Sabha polls
- 22-yr-old Delhi man kills father, chopps off body in fit of rage