- OTT: ‘Senapathi’ director’s next titled ‘Dayaa’
- Modi can become first Indian PM to address US Congress twice
- Tropical storm Mawar brings heavy rain to wide swathes of Japan
- Gold and silver rates today surged in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam - 03 June 2023
- Five dead and six injured as Toofan vehicle hits a lorry in Pileru
- Odisha Train accident 233 dead 900 injured
- Addition of sedition in rioting case: HC seeks police stand on Sharjeel Imam’s plea
- Another Congress ally backs Kejriwal on Ordinance row
- Delhi teen murder: Six inch long knife recovered by police
- Sushma’s daughter ‘defends’ Brij Bhushan
Google Pay for business launched in Hyderabad
To aid small and medium enterprises, Tech giant Google India has launched 'Google Pay for business' under Google Pay.
To aid small and medium enterprises, Tech giant Google India has launched 'Google Pay for business' under Google Pay. Now, the customer can pay directly at the merchant store using QR code or phone numbers.
The Google Pay for Business allows the merchants to get the money directly through the Unified Payment Interface (UPI) linked to the accounts.
Sajith Sivanandan, MD and Business Head, Google Pay and NBU said that their aim is to make use of consumer opportunity and create digital payments in the country having massive UPI growth.
The Google Pay also partnered with Pine Labs and Innoviti to enable UPI payments across the point of purchase terminals in India at two lakh stores in over 3,500 cities and towns.